Looking for a striking Christmas gift? Blogger Dinesha Johnson guest posts on Chic to Street about 1991INC’s sweaters.
Don’t get me wrong, I see the versatility in a nice cream sweater, but when you need to spice it up 1991INC is the place to go!
Think of that one relative or friend who’s known for their love of quirky items… they would love this clothing brand!
I have created ‘For her’ and ‘For him’ mood boards of 1991INC sweaters and will show you how you can style them. Here are my top present picks for him and for her (and maybe you):
1. The first sweater above is the Green Tea Cherry Blossom Sweater. The colours are light and great for a more feminine look. Check out the sweater here: www.1991inc.com/sweaters/green-tea-cherry-blossom-sweater
2. This sweater is full of rich, bright colour. I would let this sweater stand out on its own and pair black with it. Check out the sweater here: www.1991inc.com/sweaters/neon-mountain-sweater
3. This is for the fierce and fearless. I adore this leopard roaring, it’s such a statement. Why not dress it up with some gold and red? Check out the sweater here: www.1991inc.com/sweaters/roaring-leopard-sweater
1. This sweater is for the playful hungry man. When he wears this he’ll think of you…and breakfast. Check out the sweater here: www.1991inc.com/sweaters/bacon-sweater
2. This sweater is great for daring guys who love an edge. It doesn’t get much edgier than a snarling grizzly bear. Check out the sweater here: www.1991inc.com/sweaters/grizzly-bear-sweater
3. This is abstract and slightly artful. A guy who can appreciate drawing will be thankful for this. Check out the sweater here: www.1991inc.com/sweaters/great-wave-sweater
Get Christmas shopping at 1991 INC www.1991inc.com, they ship worldwide so there’s no excuse not to check this clothing brand out! These sweaters will definitely make it a Christmas to remember!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
You can find me on Google+ www.plus.google.com/+DineshaJohnson
Check out my social media for style tips and advice:
Follow me on Twitter @deejay_speaks
Follow my Tumblr blog on Twitter @shehastheeye